- March 16, 2020
- Posted by: AntecAppraisal
- Category: Uncategorized
COVID-19 Office Status: Antec Appraisal Group offices are operational during this critical period through teleworking. We are committed to continuing to provide our clients with the high-quality appraisal services and ensuring the health and safety of our staff members and the communities we live and work in as COVID-19 escalates its impact on businesses, families and communities across the globe.
Appraisal services are considered an essential service both as a professional service, and as providing support to the professional essential service groups listed in the press release posted on March 23, 2020 by the Ontario Government.
Appraisal inspections will be undertaken with either external inspections only, proper screening measures and / or an assumption placed in the report when interior inspection is not possible. We invite you to contact us through phone and email for all your appraisal inquires.
We have implemented measures to help do our part in reducing the spread of the virus, and to keep everyone as healthy and safe as we can. We want to share with you our approach and assure you of our commitment to maintaining uninterrupted service during this global pandemic.
- We conduct a good portion of our business electronically and work-from-home policies are in place.
- We have restricted non-essential business travel and are monitoring all travel by our employees and members of their households.
- We have increased the cleaning of contact surfaces in our premises and promoted the hygiene measures that public health authorities have identified to reduce risks of transmission.
- We have encouraged our employees to review information provided via reputable sources and websites, rather than unfounded potential biases, rumours and speculation.
- Our Antec team is monitoring the evolving situation and is meeting regularly to review developments, monitor guidance and best practices, and we will be adjusting our response as needed.
- We are committed to remaining responsive to our clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. On behalf of all Antec management, we wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us.
Kevin Antonides, B.E.S., AACI, R/W-AC
Antec Appraisal Group Inc
(905) 777-1225 ext 106